Are you thinking of buying a robotic lawnmower but need help deciding which is the best one for your particular circumstances? If the answer is “yes” then you’re in the right place. In this article we’ll tell you everything you need to know to choose the best robotic lawnmower for your particular circumstances.
How big is your garden?
Manufacturers typically specify a maximum lawn size that is appropriate for each of their models. This is calculated to try to ensure that the mower can get back to its base station without running out of power. It also defines how much perimeter wire is supplied with the mower when you buy it.
Is your garden on a slope?
If your lawn has a slope then you need to ensure that you choose a robotic mower what has enough power and traction to cope with the incline. Manufacturers typically specify a maximum gradient that each of their models can handle.
Do you have more than one lawn?
If you have more than one lawn (or your lawn is separated by fences, borders or paths) then you may need to choose a mower that can handle multiple zones.
Bestselling robotic lawnmowers
- Ideal for medium gardens, the EasiLife 500 GO is a compact robotic lawn mower that automatically cuts up to 500m2 so you don’t have to – giving you a tidy lawn with zero effort.
- Mowing every corner of the lawn, the EasiLife 500 GO is packed with functions to suit your lifestyle and can automatically adapt its schedule based on the weather through LawnSense and FrostSense,
- No screens or complex programming, the LED indicators guide you for quick and easy control, with the Bluetooth app giving you full access to the robotic mowers extended settings - allowing you the set schedules and trouble shoot from the comfort of your home.
- Ultra quiet mowing at 58dB(A) means that you won’t disturb you or your neighbours when your robotic is mowing, allowing you to keep to a regular mowing schedule for a healthy greener lawn.
- The Intelligent guide wire allows for programmable start points for multiple cutting areas of lawn and efficiently guides the mower home without leading tracks. The PassageSense function also allows for the robotic mower to cut and navigate through narrow passages.
- 650m² working area suitable for mid-size gardens
- Manoeuvrable, effortless & easy set up
- Brushless Motor with 28V lithium-ion Samsung battery and 18cm cutting width
- Sharp blades create mulching for a healthier looking lawn, variable cutting heights ranging 20-60mm
- Built-in lift, obstacle, turnover & tilt sensors
- EASY TO INSTALL - Easy one-time set-up of boundary wire, charging station and robot mower with fully comprehensive step-by-step instructions. Installation of an additional guide wire is not required. The charging station can not be fitted in the corner of the lawn. Please allow 1m of boundary wire at the front and the back of the charging station.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Once set up, the L10 operates automatically and can be set to mow each day, or every other day depending on your lawn size, without the need for an app. It will charge itself and is so quiet you might even forget it's there.
- SOLID & RELIABLE - Well-built robot lawn mower from a brand you can trust, the L10 is tough, durable, IPX5 rated to be fully waterproof and comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- HIGH PERFORMING - The L10's mulching action returns tiny grass clippings and nutrients to the lawn, so your grass will look healthier, weeds will struggle to grow and there are no grass cuttings to dispose of.
- SAFETY & SECURITY - Lift, tilt & bump sensors stop the blades immediately if the mower is picked up or bumps into objects and it has PIN code protection to prevent unauthorised use.
- 280m² working area suitable for city gardens
- iRadar -Active Safety Ultrasonic Sensor technology, the most advanced feature in robotic mowing
- Brushless Motor with 20V Lithium-Ion Samsung battery and 16cm cutting width
- 3 easily adjustable cutting heights ranging from 20-55mm
- Rain sensor enables Compact 280R to go back to the charging station automatically
- Fully connected: The intuitive GARDENA Bluetooth app (online registration required) for easy installation and operation: The SILENO minimo can be operated from a distance of up to 10 m
- Very quiet: The quietest mower in its class with noise levels of only 57 db(A), so it will not disturb anyone while it is mowing
- AI for accuracy: This mower is an experienced navigator that can cut in narrow spaces and dead ends with its CorridorCut function
- All-weather and all-terrain: The SILENO minimo operates in any weather, including rain, and on difficult terrain. In addition, it can be washed off with a hose, which makes it very easy to clean
- Included with the product: SILENO minimo, charging station, 150 m boundary wire, 150x hooks, 4x connectors, 5x terminals, language of the user manual: English
- The mower can be operated with the GARDENA Bluetooth app from a distance of up to 10 m. Programs: EasyApp Control, Auto Schedule and EasyConfig for easy installation and operation
- SensorCut System: Mows streak-free and evenly from different directions, ideally suited for small and medium-sized gardens with a lawn area of up to 300 m²
- Waterproof operation: the robotic lawnmower also mows when it rains and thus ensures a perfect lawn carpet; if it gets dirty, the robot can be easily cleaned with the garden hose
- EasyPassage: guides the robot through narrow corridors. Maximum incline: 35%
- Scope of delivery includes: 1x GARDENA SILENO city 300, 1x 150 m boundary cable, 200x hooks, 4x connectors, 5x connection terminals
- 400 sq m working area suitable for city gardens
- iRadar - Active Safety Ultrasonic Sensor Technology, the most advanced feature in robotic mowing
- App control - intelligent technology enables control from any location
- Brushless Motor with 20 V Lithium-Ion Samsung battery and 16cm cutting width
- Sharp blades create mulching for a healthier looking lawn, variable cutting heights ranging 20-55 mm
- Systematic and fast: LogiCut technology maps the lawn and enables mowing in efficient parallel lines, freeing up your lawn sooner
- Narrow passage management: Suitable for corridors as small as 75 cm wide between the wires (without needing a guidance wire)
- AUTO Calendar Function: Indego automatically calculates a tailored mowing schedule, optimised for your lawn size
- Efficient mowing: With the MultiArea function, the Indego XS 300 mows up to three lawn areas with a combined total of 300 m2
- Scope of supply: Indego XS 300, docking station and fixing screws, 7 m power supply unit, 100 m perimeter wire, wire connector, 140 fixing pegs, carton packaging
- SLEEK DESIGN – Our DRM3 600i Robot lawnmower is fully automated and has a sleek and innovative design, which comes with specialized sensors enabling the robotic mower to move around the obstacles efficiently. It goes back to the charging station when it needs to be recharged or detect rain.
- MODERN TECHNOLOGY – This robotic lawnmower is powered by a lithium-ion battery with 3 cutting blades and a 3500-rpm brushless motor that cuts your lawn with perfection. Robot lawn mower mows the lawn up to 600m² and has a 20° slope tolerance with a 37 percent ability to tackle slope gradient.
- FUNCTIONALITY - Brilliantly built lawnmower robot has an 18cm cutting width and 25mm-55mm adjustable heights with 4 wheels. The built-in Wi-Fi on the remote lawnmower make it easier to control and track it using a smartphone application and even receive real-time notifications.
- DISTORTION LEVEL - Auto lawnmower has three cutting blades that emit 58 decibels when in use, making it less noisy & having its pattern of movement. Robo lawn mower is a mulching mower; it cut your lawn on regular basis, allowing the grass clippings to fall into the soil and fertilize it.
- SETUP GUIDE - Remote control lawnmower is easy to set up and convenient to use. Programming of automatic lawnmower is usually done using the control panel where you control all the settings for your mower. After that, set up a boundary wire around your lawn so your lawnmower doesn’t wander off.
- Lawn shield is the intelligent adaptive cutting system which automatically changes mowing schedule based on lawn growth Preventing wear on the lawn
- The Flexible charging station position gives you the freedom to position the charging station almost anywhere you like around the edge of the lawn
- Guide wire techonology improves navigation in complex gardens for a more even finish and intelligently helps Rob to find his way home without leaving unwanted tracks
- Installation made easy thanks to Rob's simple set-up wizard quickly guiding you through initial installation step by step Noise Data - Sound level Measured 56 dB(A)
- The Rob S has quick keypad navigation Intuitive keypad controls give immediate access to functions such as Return Home Cutting Schedule and Special Mowing programs
Last update on 2 November 2021 - 8:35. Product price & availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price & availability information displayed on the Amazon.co.uk website at the time of purchase will apply.